January 02, 2010

Temple Square



I love going to see the lights at temple square! They are always so beautiful. They really complete the Christmas season. Spencer and I had a very nice time walking together and enjoying the evening...even though it was foggy and freezing! Whenever I go to temple square I usually think of my mom and dad. My dad proposed to my mom at temple square by giving her a set of sriptures reading 'Robin Marie Money'. How could you say no to that!? ha ha ha...happy 31st anniversary this month Mom and Dad!

Oh, and p.s. thanks be to Dad for hooking me up with his old camera! Mine died in July and I haven't taken a picture since...and I don't know if you know but that isn't healthy for the Money family. We need to take pictures! Thank you so much Dad!


We ate at Carl's Jr before we saw the lights





Spencer Brown being silly



oh, for cute....








1 comment: