August 26, 2010

Student Loans paid off...

After many sleepless nights and fruitless arguments, Janelle and I finally reached the conclusion that accepting some subsidized student loans might be a wise choice as a financial safety net. Better to take debt on our own terms than to be forced into it when the bills pile up and necessity dictates digging deep into the federal pandora's piggy-bank. "After all," I beguiled Janelle,"We can just put it in savings and if we never need it then we will have made money on the interest." Little did we suspect just how soon those Staffords would yield dividends...in the form of All Wheel Drive and 210 watt sound system! Hee-Ya!
No offense to grandma's gold taurus. I mean, without that sweet ride I never would've dated Janelle in the first place because I couldn't have given her a ride home (I guess I could've given her a pump on my bike...but that likely would have left an entirely different impression). I think the moment she fell in love was when I not-so-adroitly attempted to 'police-slide' across the hood and permanently stamped it with a gluteal impression, but I digress. The point is: this 2005 Mitsubishi Outlander, a ksl.com acquisition, is the bee's knees. Enter sweet panoramic shot. Fin.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Though you wish it was half as cool as our sweet mini-van...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, that's a crying shame that is....

    ReplyDelete